View Profile Diabolo-ical

All 2 Game Reviews

1 w/ Response

Lurvly

No joke, I think this is the best flash game I've ever played, at least in a very long time. Such a simple concept but quite entertaining. I think it demonstrates perfectly the true meaning of games... it isn't mind-blowing graphics or surround-sound, it's simplicity and the end result that counts.

:D

Not bad.... in fact, I like it!

Jerry Jackson Cartoons is possibly one of my most favourite flash series ever.... very funny indeed :D

It's a good soundboard - nice work on the "Background Music" clips especialy - I presume you edited them to remove foreground sounds? Only one thing though - you gotta get the pointer on the actual words to get them to work. It'd be better having them as black rectangular buttons with the text placed over them.... okay, maybe that's nit-picking :D

Great work overall, glad you used one of my songs.

flashfreakz responds:

Your welcome. I know alot of people now saying how much they want that song and where can they get it! :D

Anyway yeah I thought about fixing the buttons and I hope I do one day but if I can't it is't because I'm lazy, (well maybe....)its because I have loads to do, you know school, work, TV, sleep.. Anyway glad you liked it! :)

31, Male