Oop Monkeys Oop Monkeys

******Late review, oops******

LOL. I can't believe someone actually made a music video for one of my worst tracks. This flash is good though; lip sync isn't bad, plenty of diversity. It suits the song well, I guess.

Sock Episode 3 Sock Episode 3

Woah

OMG!!!111

Ever After Music Video Ever After Music Video

Wellllllll

I don't know what to put for Sound.... it's good audio quality, but I don't like the music one bit. And yes, it IS "too cute" for me. Basically I'm here to review the animation quality, which is VERY GOOD. I'm not fond of cartoons but this is definately professional-standard work (at least, it is in my opinion).

homework is fun homework is fun

HAHA! FREAKIN' BRILLIANT!

Classic flash, this is how all the funny ones should be. "This is what you get for doubting me.... thud" PMSL

Good work!

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Unbelieveabilitificationality!

... that was quite simply.... BLOODY AWESOME!!!! Days upon days of work must have gone into this spectacular piece.... you can't tell it was done it Flash because of it's sheer quality! Congratulations on a job well done!

a joel vetich kitty flash a joel vetich kitty flash

HMMMMM

With all due repect, this is *NOT* your work. Not unless you're Joel Veitch. Want proof?

Here's your proof: Go to www{dot}rathergood{dot}com

TtI's full of Joel's work. And this flash is one of them.

Pokemon in a nutshell! Pokemon in a nutshell!

JUST THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!

Normally when you see a flash cartoon that was intended to be comical, all you end up with is poor animation and some annoying voice saying things that aren't remotely funny... this is an exception though, it's different to the others somehow. WELL DONE. :D

The Final Task The Final Task

th4t w4s l33t

At first I thought it was another typical flash cartoon with no quality to show off but this really has some noticeable (and excellent) talent about it. What can I say, apart from 10 out of 10 well done!

Balthor's Tales From Hell Balthor's Tales From Hell

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

Pretty good BUT THE END WAS SO FUNNY! *SMACK* "......hell, ladies!"
PPPPPPFFAAHAHAHAHA